Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My First Blog

I've created this blog in the hopes of continuing to build up my business. I will keep you posted on all my newest ideas and designs as well as any upcoming events. Currently I am selling my items at carriescards.etsy.com. I absolutely LOVE this site and all the fellow etsian artists. It is amazing how much talent is out there.

Last weekend I vended at the Mt. Tabor Centennial Celebration and it was a lot of fun. They had events, concerts, booths, food, and an original art exhibit. It was really great to spend the weekend outside in the wonderful Portland weather.

This week I am hoping to start on Halloween cards and tags as well as Christmas. It may seem a little early, but I have a lot of shows during October and would like to prepare early. I will try to post pictures of my work once they are complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment